Friday, December 02, 2005

Descending into Greatness

One of the most memorable dives so far for me was yesterday. The dive started at around 30 feet or so and within 5 minutes we were at edge of a wall. I was following directly behind the dive master and like two fighter jets we sailed effortlessly over the edge of the wall and descended head first for another 20 or 30 feet just drinking in the beauty and serene surroundings. I was positively awestruck with the beauty and magnificence of the reef and the wall, as we descended into the great beauty of the reef. I do not think I can adequately describe in words how spectacular the dive was. It was just one of those moments where you feel like time stands still and the moment is just too marvelous for words to describe. Oh, how I love to be in the water!    

No comments: